CCSC: Co-designing Our Cities Conference
3 February 2021 – 4 February 2021
09:00 – 14:00
The Co-designing Our Cities Conference marks the culmination of a 2.5 year experimental project involving cultural and creative spaces and policymakers. During this two-day digital event, policy conclusions and outputs of the entire project will be presented.
Brought together by a consortium of ten forward-looking organisations, dozens of stakeholders across Europe have been exploring how participatory governance and commoning practices can devise a more sustainable future for Europe. The online conference takes place on 3 February and 4 February. Registrations for the event will open on Thursday 14 January. Read more details on the conference and how to join here.
Join us to:
- Hear from keynote speakers who will share inspiring case studies of commoning, as well as thoughts on the future of co-creating public policy from both grass roots, local, regional and European level.
- Participate in workshops to test out some of the policy co-creation methodologies and learnings that have been developed by the CCSC project partners.
- Discover recommendations and analysis on future participatory policy-making from the researchers of the CCSC projects.
- Get a first look at the Outputs that have been developed from this project such as benchmarking platform – artsmetric, Online Toolkit and Map of Space.
- Understand better how culture contributes to sustainable social and economic development.
- Be inspired by real examples of how culture improves people’s lives.
- Contribute to the debate about how public administration and the cultural and creative sectors can increase their cooperation.
- Learn about the new EU Work Plan for Culture and how it addresses the increasing shift to digital technologies, globalisation and growing societal diversity.
- Meet like-minded professionals that are making an impact in Europe.
Who is the conference for?
Anyone working at the intersection between culture, creativity, innovation, urbanism and social impact. In particular:
- Professionals working in cultural and creative spaces
- Policymakers at local, regional, national and international level
- Public servants
To follow shortly.
When is the conference taking place?
Wednesday 3 February 2021 – 09:00 – 13:00 (CET)
Thursday 4 February 2021 – 09:00 – 14:00 (CET)
Online – digital platform TBC
Keep an eye on the CCSC Facebook page for updates.